Export Sales Junior
- Preparation and monitoring customer budgets, according to their needs.
- Attempt to different trade fairs and visiting customer at their own facilities.
- Visits reporting elaboration and presenting to Managing Directors.
- Elaboration of different technic-sales documentation: sales bulletins, leaflets, catalogue, etc…
- Management of current export customer’s portfolio and contribute to opening new markets.
- Negotiation for different sales actions and elaboration of sales Budgets.
- Benchmarking, market research, competitors pricing research.
- Naval Engineering studies or similar. Highly valuable, skills on International Trade, sells or marketing.
- Previous experience at Sales Position.
- Available for travel and own vehicle.
- Fluent English, French and Spanish valuable too.
- Communication and analytic skills.
- Advanced technical and IT skills.
Become a member of a centenary enterprise with a large experience and recognition in the marine business, locally and international. A Company which promotes the employees development in the Company.
Stable position (as far as the progression is positive).
Economic conditions to be discussed during the interview.
Schedule: 07:40h-13:00h and de 13:40h-17:00h from Monday to Thursday, Friday from 07:40h-14:00h, variable depending on the needs.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org add on CC the position applicable.
This post is also available in: Spanish